Latest Cloud Architect Jobs
What is the role of a Cloud Architect?
A Cloud Architect is a form of Information Technology (IT) expert who oversees everything involved with cloud computing. As a Cloud Architect you will be responsible for overseeing a company’s cloud system, alongside working on developing cloud designs, plans, architecture, and systems that can be managed through cloud storage.
- Determining cloud strategy and overseeing delivery from a multidisciplinary architecture viewpoint
- Inspect cloud apps, hardware, and software regularly
- Provide prompt and knowledgeable assistance with technological issues.
- To assist the company in achieving its strategic objectives, determine the optimal cloud architecture solutions.
- Monitor the company’s cloud privacy closely in collaboration with IT security
- Lead Cloud Architecture
Types of Cloud Architect
- Azure Cloud Architect
- AWS Cloud Architect
- Technical Cloud Architect
- Solution Architect
- Cloud Developer
- Strong communication skills to liaise both internally and externally with people from all management levels
- Multiple years of experience in the IT industry
- Experience working on a cloud application from conception, build, integration and run
- Extensive experience using cloud alongside AWS, Azure and GCP
- The knowledge and experience of cloud technologies (especially in the areas of data, security, and networking)
- A problem solver who has an inquisitive nature
- Able to work collaboratively in large teams with members from different sectors
- Certifications in Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Certification (ExamAZ0-303, AZ-304); Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification (ExamMS-100, MS-100) – ExamMB-600 are a plus