£57000 - £63000 per annum + stocks and benefits
Senior Product Manager – £57,000-£63,000 – Hybrid (London) Company I am working with a B2B SaaS company who are...
Golang Developer – Outside IR35 Contract
£600 - £700 per day
We are working with a global-leading financial services and payments client looking for a Senior Golang Developer to join...
IT Support Lead
£45000 - £50000 per annum
An exciting new opportunity to join an truly global company as their IT Support Lead. This is a newly...
Data Integration Consultant
Up to £0.00 per annum
Data Integration Consultant Location – London (Hybrid) Contract – Initial 6-months outside IR35 La Fosse has partnered with one...
z/OS Systems Engineer/Programmer
£450 - £468 per day
£450 per day – 2 days a week onsite in Sheffield – 10 months initial – Inside IR35 Job...
zOS System Hardware
Up to £468.09 per day
Role Title: zOS System Hardware Location: Sheffield / Hubrid (2 days onsite) Duration: 10 Months Rate to SSC: £468.09...
Business Test Insurance Consultant
£600 - £650 per day + Outside IR35
Excellent experience in understanding the requirements from business perspective and convert them in to testable scenarios Previous experience of...
PAM Engineer (BeyondTrust) – £800/day
£700 - £800 per day
PAM Engineer (BeyondTrust) – Financial Services 6-month initial Up to £800/day Inside IR35 London – 1 day per week...
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Great benefits
Role: Business Systems Analyst Location: Any of the following: Manchester, Leeds, London, or Bath. Working style: 2 days in...
Commercial Project Manager
£70000.00 - £100000 per annum
Job Title: Commercial Project Manager Contract type: 2 year fixed-term contract, full time Location: London, 4 days a week...
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Product Support Analyst – £50,000- London – Hybrid Product Support Analyst required to join a leading travel business based...
What is the role of a NodeJS Developer?
A Node.js developer deploys and maintains network applications and manages the exchange of data between servers and users. As a Node.js developer you will oversee the development of the back-end components and connecting applications with other web services. You will also support front-end developers on the integration of web-based applications.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components
- Collaborate with front-end developers to work on the integration of elements
- Focus on ensuring the optimal performance of database and responsiveness
- Provide high end security features
- Keep up with the latest trends
- Running diagnostics tests, detecting bugs and software errors, then creating a backup option and providing technical support
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code to develop high performance applications
- Implement security and data protection
- Design customer-facing UI and back-end services
- Recommend and implement improvements to processes and technologies
- Graft QL
- Node or full stack
- React developer
- Back-end software engineer
- BA degree in computer science, information science or a similar degree
- A few years of experience as a Node.js developer
- Knowledge of Node.js and relevant frameworks
- Basic front-end knowledge, including knowledge of technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate
- Great analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
There is an increasing demand for Node.js developers and it offers promising career opportunities for developers looking to start their career in web development or for those with experience, gives good opportunities to progress. From here, you have the opportunity to progress to becoming a tech lead then an engineering manager, and eventually becoming head of engineering for an organisation.
- Software engineer
- Tech lead
- Engineering manager
- Head of engineer