What is the role of a Salesforce Administrator?
As a Salesforce administrator, you are responsible for developing and maintaining Salesforce customer relationship management systems. A Salesforce administrator is responsible for administering Salesforce systems, training employees, and maintaining sales databases for large businesses. Other duties include developing reports, maintaining the quality of data by resetting passwords and adding new fields.
- Performing all necessary administrative tasks such as managing users, modifying page layouts, creating reports and dashboards, and adding new fields
- Optimising the performance of Salesforce products and systems
- Configure, build, and test the Salesforce application as required
- Working as part of the Solution Design team to finalise High Level Solutions
- Accountable for the low-level design of functional application changes
- Help train new users, across the business, in Salesforce
- Completion of all relevant documentation required for maintenance & ongoing support
Types of Salesforce Administrator
- Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Business Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Certifications including Administrator and Advanced Administrator, or equivalent are essential
- Ability to carry out Business Analysis tasks
- Advanced dashboards and reporting skills
- Range of functional or technical experience with Salesforce
- Great understanding of creating Salesforce reports and importing sales data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think creatively and analytically when problem-solving issues