What is the role of a growth marketing manager?
As growth marketing manager you will take the lead on planning and executing growth marketing strategies. You will take the lead on experiments to increase sales and find the channels and strategies needed to increase revenue and find new, innovative ways to do so.
- Work with the product, services, and sales team to establish growth strategies to support La the company’s goals
- Create, manage, and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns
- Plan and execute a range of content campaigns to drive engagement
- Manage all social platforms and drive content creation
- Manage SEO
- Analyse data to monitor the revenue performance and find areas of improvement
- Prepare and present your ideas, suggestions, reports, and findings from data to executive level and directors
- relative CRM platforms
- Survey Monkey
- BA degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Few years’ experience in SEO, growth marketing
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead and collaborate with partners
- Have a strong growth track record with proof and success in previous campaigns
- Excellent written and collaboration ability
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics and photoshop
- Proficient with analytics reports
Within marketing you have the opportunity to change roles and work your way up to higher level roles. A growth marketing manager can swap to a similar role like a performance marketing manager which uses many of the same skills, or work their way up to marketing manager, then director and even then, going on to become a chief marketing officer of your organisation and advising others.
- Project manager
- Sales director
- Advertising manager
- Market research analyst