What is the role of a react developer?
- Collaborate with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications
- Review application requirements and interface designs
- Identify web-based user interactions
- Troubleshoot the interface software and debugging application codes
- Develop and implement front-end architecture
- Analyse and improve front-end performance
- Translate designs and wireframes into code
- Build components that can be reused in future
Core tech stack:
- most also have CSS
- BA degree in either computer science, IT or similar field
- Previous experience working as a react developer is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of senior engineering using React
- Advanced knowledge of Apollo GraphQL and unit testing
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Great project management skills and experience
The demand for this role increases throughout the future as it is a very in demand job as React.js is one of the most demanding frameworks in the market.
To progress within this field, a react developer can build on their skills through certifications to build their skill set and progress to higher paid roles and higher positioned roles. You also will have the opportunity to progress within this field to become a senior react developer, to a principle/tech lead and end up being a head of engineering for an organisation.
- Full stack developer
- Front End Developer