What is the role of a Vue JS Developer?
They are responsible primarily for the front-end development of a web application and work with this framework. You will work with other developers, back-end developers, and designers to implement this framework and produce a secure code.
- Writing robust and secure code
- Coordinate with other software developers and project managers
- Design and develop web applications
- Test and troubleshoot the application to ensure its performance
- Ability to optimise the application for performance
- Keep up to date with recent developments in JS and Vue.js
- Graft QL
- Type Script
- BA degree or MA in computer science, IT, engineering or similar
- A few years of experience in Vue.js is preferred
- Strong understanding of Vue.js framework and principles
- Knowledge of the functional programming
- Experience working in service-based environments and with API’s
- Knowledge of responsive design systems
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
In this role there is opportunity for career growth and with the relevant experience, you can work your way up to a senior Vue.js developer or transfer to similar roles which utilise the same skills. From here, you have the opportunity to progress to becoming a tech lead then an engineering manager, and eventually becoming head of engineering for an organisation.
- Full stack developer
- Engineering manager