QA Analyst – Global Markets/Trading – London
- Location: London
- Sector: Quality Assurance/Testing
- Job type: Permanent
- Job functions: QA Analyst
- Salary: £60000 – £80000 per annum
- Industry sector: Investment management
QA Analyst with trading systems experience is required by a highly reputable, global investment management firm who operate across global financial markets and specialise in trading and analytics financial technology.
They build their own cutting-edge trading platforms, from high performance trading systems to large scale data analysis. With offices around the globe, they emphasise true, international collaboration by integrating investment, technology and operations teams functionally around the world. This position will be an integral tech team who ensures and maintains the quality of software and technical products vital to the companies daily operations around the world. This includes front to back applications.
As a QA Analyst, you will work closely with global colleagues in technology including development and support teams across the world to deliver high quality systems.
- Hands-on quality assurance focussing on manual testing (plan, coordinate and conduct tests for software application releases on Linux environment)
- Coordinate with development teams, business analysts and users, interact with external vendors, brokers, exchanges certifying the front to back flow
- Set up test environments and maintenance with minimal support
- Collaborate with other teams around the world to ensure maximum use of resources
- 7 + years of experience in testing including front-office connectivity / trading platforms (Linux environment)
- 3+ years of experience working in Python on Linux systems
- Expertise in regression, system, user acceptance and performance testing
- Skills in team building, problem solving, resource management
Nice to have (ideal requirements)
- Data services or pipeline experience
- Exposure to micro-services
- Experience in performance testing of applications
- Awareness of development tools, CI/CD practice