Test Automation Engineer – Fintech – London/Hybrid
- Location: London
- Sector: Quality Assurance/Testing
- Job type: Permanent
- Job functions: Mid-Level, QA Engineer
- Salary: £60000 – £75000 per annum
- Industry sector: Fintech
One of our top clients, a rapidly growing and award-winning Fintech business are currently looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join their multi-disciplined, highly talented, ambitious engineering/product team. The company are renowned for their blend of specialism across financial services and cutting-edge AI powered technology.
You will work on their core, real-time and AI powered platform which is instrumental to the business and they’re overall product.
The Test Automation Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining test automation frameworks and associated tools while providing technical expertise to the engineering team with the shared goal of ensuring quality for ongoing delivery. In doing such, you’ll need skills in integrating automated tests into CI/CD pipelines in cloud hosted environments.
What they need:
- Extensive experience in test automation, having worked with frameworks/tools such as (Rest-Assured Cucumber, Selenium, Postman)
- Comfortable developing components using continuous integration / continuous delivery approaches
- Experience working in an agile environment, collaborating with various product, and engineering teams
- Experience defining test coverage for manual and automation scripts
- A Pro-active individual, self-motivated, and able to use own initiative
- Previous experience of software development in the financial markets or Fintech (Preferable but not essential).