- Location: London
- Sector: Project and Programme Management, Change and Transformation
- Job type: Permanent
- Job functions: PMO Manager
- Salary: Up to £53000 per annum
Job Title:PMO Manager
Location:Remote, United Kingdom based (with expectation of working based on UK/US hours)
Contract type:1-year fixed term contract, full time
Salary:up to £53,000 + Benefits
Reports to:Head of PMO
We have a great opportunity for a PMO Manager to work on a 1-year fixed term contract with an internationally renowned charity. The charity is currently undergoing a digital transformation and has high ambitions of defining and maintaining the standards of their portfolio management to deliver a greater impact.
The successful hire will be a key member of the Portfolio Management Office team and the PMO business partner for a sub-set of the projects within the Transformation Portfolio. This will be across 60 Country and Regional offices and 29 Member organisations.
Responsibilities will include driving development and adoption of good practice, coaching in the application of the Transformation Delivery Lifecycle and the oversight of project’s delivery status, risk and issues.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5-6+ years’ of PMO experience in a Senior Analyst/Manager role
- Experience with driving development and adoption of good practice, coaching and oversight of project’s delivery status, risk and issues.
- Experience working with global stakeholders or stakeholders across different levels
- PMP, Prince2 or P3O qualifications is highly desirable
- Nice to have – French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic as a second language.