Service Desk Manager
- Location: Watford
- Sector: Cloud, Infrastructure and Services
- Job type: Contract
- Job functions: Senior, IT Service Management
- Salary: £350 – £400 per day + inside ir35
Reporting to the Head of ITSM, your role you will be responsible for the operation and delivery of the organisations IT support and monitoring solutions, ensuring a high-quality support experience to the workforce, and providing efficient and effective solutions to enable the daily functions and technical operations of the business.
You will provide technical support to all internal IT staff and implement solutions to deliver a scalable support desk promoting automation and workflow wherever possible.
Location:Watford (2-3 days WFH)
Salary:up to £400 per day (inside IR35)
Your role as IT Service Desk Manager
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices for service management.
- An ability to think critically about systems and to adjust consistently as needed.
- An ability to balance and plan the short-term actions of the service desk function.
- Demonstrable experience leading a service desk environment.
- Experience managing incident response and escalation.
- Experience managing relationships with senior stakeholders and external partners, being trusted to report accurately against progress and escalate risks and issues to an appropriate level for resolution or mitigation.
- Knowledge of ITIL (certifications would be a plus).
Latest Service Desk Manager Jobs
Up to £85000 per annum
Product Manager – SaaS – £85,000 – London Product Manager required to join a high growth Software business based...