Senior Agile Coach – London
- Location: London
- Sector: Cloud, Infrastructure and Services,Software Engineering
- Job type: Permanent
- Job functions: Agile Coach
- Salary: £80000 – £100000 per annum
- Industry sector: Technology and business consultancy
Joining my client means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork.
About The Client
My client is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Banks and Financial Services firms are continually focusing on how they can drive greater agility across their business to better serve the customers. There is a focus on bringing Agile ways of working to the heart of what they do to enable this agility.
As an Agile Coach you will;
- have a passion and the drive to create and support Agile change across the enterprises.
- educate, coach and guide clients through changes, helping them to create the processes and practices that will allow them to achieve their goals.
- support the definition of new roles and responsibilities and be a coach and trainer to enable people to be successful in these new roles.
- be a cultural change agent responsible for supporting the creation of clear transformation objectives, the measures of success and working closely with the teams and leadership to create the Agile mindset and cultural shift in their organisation.
My client are seeking people with a strong background in Agile Coaching and experience in delivering agility change as part of business/enterprise transformation. We want people who have experience working across product, business and technology areas to deliver agility change and new ways of working, using a range of agile delivery frameworks. We are ideally looking for experience and expertise across Financial Services domains (Banking and Payments, Capital Markets, Insurance and Wealth & Asset Management) to help us deliver and support a range of clients in the UK. Note we will also consider other industries if deemed suitable and transferrable.
We are recruiting at varying levels of experience to help build out our capability & seeking proven delivery capability in the following skills:
- Deep Experience in Agile coaching and/or training teams and individuals
- In-depth knowledge and experience implementing Agile methodologies, with experience from inception to outcomes
- Preferred knowledge of technology operations, change and leading technical standards across cloud, DevOps and modern applications development
- Knowledge of business contexts of agile, including operating in heavily regulated environments, and strong focus on business and customer outcomes
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with colleagues at all levels, and ability to articulate the agile mindset shift in practical and real terms to people
- Highly effective relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of resolving blockers and impediments
- Strong facilitations skills and deep experience of the core agile practices
- Excellent written communication, to articulate effective feature, epic and story descriptions, definition of done and acceptance criteria
- Understanding of team dynamics and how people resist change; experience with frameworks such as DISc is advantageous
- Be a mentor. Keen sense of developing, building and mentoring people through difficult situations and contexts
Agile certifications are advantageous, particularly in Scrum, Disciplined Agile Delivery, KanBan, Lead Systems Development and XP.