Find out how companies are using data and AI to make better decisions
Our expert panel will discuss how companies are using data and AI as a strategic asset, making better decisions in the boardroom, and increasing their enterprise valuations in turn.
Our panellists include:
- Richard Wazacz – CEO of Travelex, former CEO and Co-founder of Octopus Choice and Octopus Cash
- Carla Stent – Board Chair and iNED including Telecom Plus plc, Evelyn Partners, Marex plc, Post Office, and former COO and CFO of Barclays GRCB, and Virgin Group.
- Lucy Shamdasani – Portfolio CIO of The Carlyle Group, former CIO of Lego and Dunnhumby
- Lorenzo Bianchi – CDTO of Sector Alarm Group, former Digital Transformation Operating Partner at KKR, and former Google
- Eser Tireli – VP of AI and Data Solutions at Bain & Co
The panel will hosted by La Fosse’s Jonathan McKay (Chair of Forward Partners, Driftrock, Move.ai and La Fosse) and Jack Denison (Global Head of Executive Search – La Fosse Executive).
After the panel, you’ll have the opportunity to network with private equity professionals alongside board members (NEDs, Chairs, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, and CDOs) of listed and private equity-backed businesses over drinks and canapés.