La Fosse are delighted to be hosting another exclusive roundtable, where we’ll examine the biggest challenges hindering successful data analytics capability. During the event, we’ll discuss the impact of AI and the importance of structuring and upskilling your teams accordingly.
This is a unique opportunity to learn from peers and industry leaders exploring solutions to these roadblocks and the impact Al is already having on:
- Skills and staff shortages
- Lack of resources and funding support
- Culture challenges during change
- Poor data literacy
- Lack of business stakeholder involvement
- Value of investing in evolving tech
The event will be facilitated by:
– Kelly Freeman, Head of Data at World of Books Group.
With special guest:
– Leo Pape, Co-founder at Point Sigma – to share his perspective on how Al will
shape the future of data analytics.
This event will include networking, refreshments, and insightful discussion.
To learn more, get in touch with Kayla Usswald
Read our previous Data Leadership event takeaways here.