- Hybrid Working
- Inside IR35
- IT Services
£400 - £410 per day
- 3rd Line Support
- EUC Engineer
- IT Services
- IT Support
- Support Engineer
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Office 365
Looking to join a globally recognised firm? Look no further as this is a newly created contract expected to last a minimum of 12 months.
Location: London (c. 2 days per week)
Remuneration: up to £410 per day (inside IR35).
Your role as EUC Engineer
- Be managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting the on-premises Active Directory and Exchange 2019 environment together with the Azure cloud based Office365 tenant and online hosted services (Exchange Online, Azure AD, Azure App Proxy, Intune etc.) in the current / future operating model in a systematic and structured manner.
- Be responsible for analysis of business requirements, configuration of 3rd party software implementation of infrastructure solutions, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of directory and messaging services infrastructure.
- Be responsible for the design, creation and maintenance of following initiatives for Identity and Email services: design and implementation of concepts based on industry standard practices for the corporate Active Directory, GPOs, PKI, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure AD Connect, SCCM, Intune MDM/MAM/Autopilot, JAMF Pro, logon authentication, scripts, AD replication, forests and domains, release management, production, user/account provisioning, LDAP/application support, Office365/Exchange Online administration in a hybrid environment and third level problem management support.
Ideally to be successful as EUC Engineer
- Minimum of 3-year related work experience managing an enterprise level Active Directory domain (or multi-domain) and cross-domain management.
- 3-year experience with managing and administrating Microsoft Azure cloud-based services (Azure AD, Office 365, Intune).
- Good experience in Microsoft Exchange 2019 administration.
- Experience in Intune MDM/MAM/Autopilot.
- Experience with implementing and understanding of IT Security best practices and controls for Active Directory and Identity Management.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server Operating System, and other Microsoft infrastructure products (on premise and cloud based).
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.
Every applicant will be reviewed and responded to.