Security Engineer (Akamai Req)| £100,000 | Remote (UK)
- Location: City of London
- Sector: Cloud, Infrastructure and Services
- Job type: Permanent
- Job functions: Cyber Security Engineer
- Salary: Up to £100000 per annum
La Fosse are partnering with a well-known MSP to bring on x2 Security Engineers. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding and hands-on knowledge of Akamai, WAF, Zero Trust, and CDN tooling.
You will be engaged with industry leading enterprise customers to help improve their cloud security and to remediate cloud security issues present in their environments. Providing thought leadership and consultancy, you will be an expert cloud security professional guiding customers through their digital transformation journeys in a safe and secure way. This may be applicable to a customer’s single cloud, multi-cloud, or hybrid cloud environment.
- Provide expert engineering support for cloud security tools
- Thought leadership on securing of a wide variety of origin applications.
- Supporting customers in general cloud security & compliance recommendations.
- Guiding customers on testing and troubleshooting of security tools as implemented.
- Hands-on experience with Azure or AWS.
- Proven experience in the implementation of CDN tools, ideally Akamai.
- Should have experience with deployment and operation with Cloud WAF and Bot Management Technologies and protecting Web Applications.
- Analyzing and developing WAF policies to optimize WAF Security on an enterprise scale.
- EDR, IPS, AV, Firewalls, vulnerability management, RASP.
- Security certifications such as CompTIA Security+, CCSP, CISSP, GCSA and CISM.
- Relevant certifications/training in Cloud Security Engineering for AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experienced in securing and/or modernising legacy environments.
Latest Security Engineer Job Description
Up to £85000 per annum
Product Manager – SaaS – £85,000 – London Product Manager required to join a high growth Software business based...