A newly created role in a high performing team to provide an efficient, friendly, and responsive service to internal and external customers.
Location: Kent Science Park
Remuneration: up to £210 per day (Inside IR35 – 6-month contract)
Your role as Service Desk Support
- Provide a first point of contact for the Technology Service Desk.
- Ensure all customer contacts are recorded in the Service Desk support system.
- Follow agreed procedures, receive, and handle requests for information, and provide routine advice to customers on systems, systems access, products and services.
- Perform simple installations, configuration and deployment of hardware and software. Ensuring the work is documented and reported on.
- Use own judgement to identify customer call reasons and escalate to other team members where required.
Person specification: Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent experience.
- Experience of using computers and systems in a business context.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products including Office.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Full Manual Driving Licence
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.