- Hybrid Working
- Government and Public Services
- Public Sector
Up to £64000 per annum
- Project Manager
- Agile Project Management
- PRINCE2 Project Management
Senior Project Manager (12 Month FTC)
A leading housing association in London.
A bit about the role:
I am currently working with a housing association who are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join them on an initial 12 month FTC. As Senior Project Manager you will have a key role in understanding the needs of the business, and tailoring and adapting our service to meet them. Your will be delivering some of our more complex projects/programmes, including budget management and matrix management of project resources.
This role will manage a variety of change projects across multiple stakeholder groups, ensuring that the full requirements of business areas are understood well and that projects are developed, coordinated and delivered successfully. You will have responsibility for planning and tracking project delivery and timelines, along with working with the business to create the right environment where teams are ready for change, and it is embedded well to achieve the full potential value.
What you’ll need:
- Extensive experience of delivering complex projects successfully & realising business benefits. You will have led Project Managers & Business workstream leads previously.
- Knowledge/Experience of working with Data/Data Quality/Data Governance etc.
- A proven track record of working with and successfully influencing stakeholders at different levels throughout the organisation.
- Experience with a varied scale of organisational change effort, both strategic and operational.
- Good knowledge and experience of different project management methodologies, tools and techniques (Prince2, Agile & Waterfall) and when/how to best apply them. Provide direction & guidance to the team.
- To be a self-starter and be confident in setting a clear plan/strategy for Projects.
This role is paying up to £64,000 per annum and will require you to be in their Central London office for 1-2 days per week.
If this role is of interest to you, then please do apply or reach out via LinkedIn (Joshua McMahon – Senior Consultant @ La Fosse).