Application Security Engineer
La Fosse has partnered with an IT services company on a search for an Application Security Engineer with experience working with Rust.
- Experience working with Rust to build out Blockchain.
- Experience with Threat Modelling.
- Experience with API Reviews.
- Experience working with BaaS.
- Good understanding of SSDLC process.
- Ability to define Use Cases and create Keys.
- Have good technical knowledge
Product and Application Security Engineer
La Fosse has partnered with one of the world's largest law firms, looking for an Application Security Engineer to work closely with the Transformation Programme team to ensure that the client's products, applications, systems, and software meet operational requirements and security standards. This role will also require collaboration with key stakeholders and teams to ensure that implementation is successfully carried out.
- Monitor and remediate any information security risks.
- Help refine the Application Security Frameworks, ensuring they are compliant with the company's security policies and standards.
- Identify any application security vulnerabilities and implement plans of remediation.
- Experience working with Cloud Technologies such as Azure.
- Experience in building threat models and defining application security requirements.
- Experience securing applications on cloud deployments.
- Good understanding of secure system development lifestyles.
- Experience building use cases, test cases and user stories.
- a good understanding of general security standards.
- knowledge of software and solution security testing (i.e. SAST, DAST, IAST and SCA)
Senior Application Security Engineer
£70000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus, Shares and Benefits
La Fosse has partnered with an internationally recognised technology-driven company on the search for a Senior Product Security Engineer. The role is up to £110,000, with bonus and benefits, offering work from home /office split with the potential for primarily remote working and is based in London.
As a Senior role, the role is to provide holistic Security Engineering improvements through automating Security processes and owning the product Security roadmap. Acting as an ambassador for Security you will work with engineering and Security teams to ensure Security best practice is upheld. An understanding of at least one language or framework is necessary as part of the role will be to conduct code reviews and support engineering with CI/CD. Overall ensuring the SSDLC is successful in an agile, high-paced environment.
Work with internal stakeholders - creating roadmaps with product development teams, ensuring security best practices and standards are followed.
Vulnerability Assessments and Security testing
SME on SSDLC
Ambassador for Security
Lead Cross-function Security initiatives
Automate Security process
Application Security Engineer
Security Engineer, Security
La Fosse has partnered with a UK-based FinTech to search for an Application Security Engineer. As part of a newly formed team, your role is to drive Security improvements. It will be hands-on, building infrastructure from the ground up and working closely with the Digital team. The Application Engineer role is ideal for those looking to work at a senior level or transition into a role with more stakeholder interaction. This is a Greenfields opportunity, reporting to the Head of Security Architecture and Engineering.
The role will be fast-paced, working with the companies' digital squads, enabling them to build and release secure world-class products. As the SME for AppSec, the role will drive the application Security roadmap, aligning it to the business. The candidate will integrate into an Agile environment, being hands-on support, resolving security issues and deploying hundreds of times per week. Looking to drive security improvements to the CI/CD pipelines, in-house security tooling, and solutions.
Background in programming languages
Experience within cloud environments
Awareness and ability to mitigate threats to web Apps & APIs
AppSec testing tools throughout the SLDC - SAST, DAST, IAST, SCA, WAF
Related Job Descriptions