Landing in a greenfield environment, you’re role as Service Transition Manager will be to assess and evaluate the current processes, then design and implement necessary changes to ensure they align with ITIL best practices.
Salary: c. €55k + benefits
Location: Malaga (Hybrid Working) Relocation packages available
Benefits: Flexible Working, Sabbaticals, Language Support & Health/Life Insurance
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced professional to help shape the service transition function within a global technology company.
- Plan, manage & coordinate the successful transition of IT services
- Quality Control (Service Readiness / Service acceptance)
- Service Pipeline management & monitoring (including EOL)
- Produce Service Designs and any other required service transition artefacts
- Continuously improve the service transition framework in collaboration with the other business functions
Ideally you’ll have:
- Minimum of five years’ experience working in an IT service environment within a complex and diverse organisation, with 3 years being at a service transition role.
- Have demonstrable experience and aptitude in working in a matrix organisation where effective and robust negotiating and influencing skills are used successfully while maintaining good working relationships with members of that organisation
- Experience of working for a managed services provider an advantage
- ITIL® certification an advantage
- A great passion for technology
Interested in working in multi-cultural, innovative and global organisation on an exciting journey?
Apply directly for more detail!