Cyber Ops Lead Analyst | Hybrid | £80k - £100k |
La Fosse are working with a major financial services player for a Cyber Ops Lead Analyst. A background in SOC or Incident Response would be a big plus - threat hunting and detection engineering and working breach and attack simulation tools are key for this role. The organization is committed to growth and career progression at any level the successful candidate comes in at - with opportunities to up-skill, train, develop and grow your professional knowledge.
A deep technical understanding of Splunk, MITRE, and Tanium are ideal.
- Maintaining good understanding of regulatory requirements of performing monitoring and incident response functions globally
- Acting as authority in analysis approaches and techniques used in malware analysis, digital forensics, and countermeasure dev.
- Authorising control deployment or containment and eradication actions or strategies
- Knowledge of IR procedures, with technical ability to control and coordinate major incidents
- Cyber threat hunting, anomaly detection and control deployment automation
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of attack detection development and tuning
- Experience in presenting to senior management and technical audiences both internally and client-facing
- Cyber Kill Chain, Intelligence Driven Defence and Security Architectures
Your benefits and perks will include private healthcare, medicash cashback, life assurance, workplace pension, cycle to work scheme, access to employee assistance programme, savings discount, 20% mobile phone discount that extends to your family and friends, a birthday gift voucher and day off, plus more.
Unfortunately, sponsorship is not offered for this position.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org