Senior Ruby Developer (Remote)
- Location: London
- Sector: Software Engineering
- Job type: Contract
- Job functions: Developer / Engineer, Senior, Ruby Developer / Ruby Engineer, AWS Amazon Web Services
- Salary: £600 – £650 per day
A Senior Ruby Developer with Ruby on Rails and AWS – ideally also some PostgreSQL experience is needed to work with a client whose user base has exploded over the past 12 months (from 50,000 to 900,000 users).
They are now looking to make sure their architecture is robust and scalable enough to sustain the daily increasing demand for their unique fintech offering.
This is a fully remote role and engineering team and they are looking for strong backend/Ruby engineers to join ASAP.
If you have experience of the following:
- Ruby on Rails
- Any migration experience from Hiroku to AWS a bonus
- PostgreSQL (Nice to have)
Latest Ruby Developer / Ruby Engineer Jobs
Up to £85000 per annum
Product Manager – SaaS – £85,000 – London Product Manager required to join a high growth Software business based...