- Hybrid Working
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- IT Director
- IT Manager
- IT Services
- Microsoft Azure
1 month ago
Role: IT Applications Manager
Location: London (3 days in, 2 days wfh)
Salary: Up to £90,000 + Benefits
Duration: 14 months maternity cover
The IT Applications Manager – People Systems leads a team of Application Support Specialists to deliver a high level of service in relation to the support and enhancement of systems. You must have extensive experience in Workday.
The role is key to ensuring we fully understand the capability of our HR systems and the value they can add to our business.
- Work with Global HR Systems Business team on business improvement projects providing advice and support on system capability, IT processes and ensuring IT project methodologies are applied.
- Translate complex technical issues and solutions in a plain and common descriptive manner to ensure understanding of issues or solutions being presented. ·
- Serves as IT lead representative and liaison between HR, external vendors, and other stakeholders for design and implementation projects, promoting cross stream collaboration between teams with a focus on driving efficiency and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Manage workflow and timely delivery of requests for process improvements and system enhancements.
- Ensure all new functionality and enhancements are configured and fully tested before being presented for UAT.
- Oversee the configuration of our systems to deliver enhancements and ensure meet the business needs.
- Manage technical investigations and solving of technical issues raised by the HR Systems team.
- Oversee the design and provision of technical and functional solutions.
- Analyse product enhancements and provide guidance to the business regarding benefits.
- Ensures that all People systems, including integrations are robust, resilient, sized correctly and are fit for purpose.
- Ensure team engagement with IT functional teams to review and regularly fine-tune application support processes and procedures.
- Manage the delivery of permissions, access, and settings for HR services users.
- Manage stakeholder relationships both internally and externally responding to service escalations.
- Oversee the provision of technical support (2nd and 3rd line), troubleshooting, and guidance to HR Systems team.
- Lead or guide analytical problem solving teams in analyzing data and derive solutions.
Please apply for more info!