Role: Infrastructure Director
Salary: Up to £120,000 + Car Allowance + 20% Bonus + Benefits
The role is to lead all aspects of Infrastructure, desktop, servers, networks and data centres, managing a global operation which will incorporate managing a number of diverse technical teams and 3rd party vendors.
- Provide enthusing people leadership and build a truly collaborative relationship with other IT functions.
- Establish a baseline, strategy and roadmap for Cloud, Server, Network and EUC environment.
- Design, develop, enhance and support automated processes to ensure better management of the Cloud platforms.
- Drive the technology life-cycle management plan to mitigate business risk, rationalise duplication, and simplify the technical architecture and total cost of ownership of the cloud and other infrastructure services. Identify continual service improvement opportunities. Manage, maintain and operate information systems, maintaining strict change and configuration management, including all documentation.
- Develop and maintain capacity management processes, metrics, and reporting to ensure adequate resource availability for continued expansion of the Cloud.
Skills & Experience:
● The right person will be detailed, highly technical, having 15+ years of current infrastructure experience,
preferably with Cloud integration from an on-premises networks
● 7+ years' leadership experience
● 7+ years' experience migrating and deploying cloud based solutions (AWS/IBM Cloud preferred)
● Experience with infrastructure as code
● Experience with deploying cloud based solutions and workload migration strategy using tools
● Demonstrated skills in communication (oral, written, presentation), analysis, problem solving and short
term and long term planning
● Experience of working with Open source technologies is highly desirable
● Build and leverage strategic relationships with key 3rd party suppliers.
● Strong working knowledge of application packaging
● Proven experience of managing suppliers and their performance Budgetary experience coupled
with demonstrable commercial awareness
● Proven ability to build and develop relationships across all levels and functions and have experience
working with customers / stakeholders at a strategic level
● Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage within a matrix structure where influencing required rather
than direct line management
Please apply for more information!