Position - DBA (SQL)
Location - Central London (flexible working)
Salary - Up to £50,000 + Benefits
We are working with a well-known NFP organisation who are building out their infrastructure/change team and embarking on a huge digital and IT transformation.
With a wide range of SQL databases within the organization, the DBA will be tasked with harmonizing the amount and migrating to the databases to cloud solutions. Communication is key in order to achieve these goals, so leveraging your great people skills will be necessary
The organisation is at the early stages of implementing a cloud-first approach and SaaS model with this role focusing on the next 3-5 year strategy for the organisation, ensuring that IT plays a key part.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Administration and development of SQL databases.
- Standardization of organizational databases to prevent duplication of data whilst building H/A.
- Third party application experience (Salesforce, CX ServiceNow) would be advantagous
- Migration of Databases to cloud services
- Documentation of solutions and proposals
- Patching and Updating databases
- Ensuring that SaaS services are able to leverage the relevant data
For a confidential discussion - apply now.