Cyber Security Consultant – Outside IR35
My client currently require a Cyber Security consultant to join their small security team & assist with a host of security projects centred around email security, procurement and implementation of new data analytics systems and Cloud applications.
The successful candidate will be a security generalist, with a broad skill set across cyber, with excellent communication/stakeholder management.
The Cyber Security Consultant will have the following experience:
- Knowledge of public cloud security (Azure)
- Extensive end to end experience of vulnerability management.
- Demonstrable experience leading on projects relating to email security.
- Extensive & Demonstrable experience providing security expertise to support with data/infrastructure integration’s.
- Demonstrable ‘hands on’ experience in configuring and using a wide range of enterprise security tools, including endpoint/host/email security platforms, SIEM, vulnerability scanners, firewalls, IDS/IPS, PAM/PIM, FIM and DLP.
- Expert knowledge of industry recognised frameworks; ISO27001, NIST, ISF.
Should you be interested in this role contact firstname.lastname@example.org