- Inside IR35
- Remote Work
- B2B Software & Platforms
£450 - £510 per day
- Project Manager
- Microsoft Azure
CLOUD MIGRATION PROJECT MANAGER
450-500PD (Inside IR35)
- Support the early phases of planning, execution and reporting on an Azure Cloud Migration project.
- Project will involve the migration of containerized PHP applications, and databases from On Prem to Azure.
- Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders across our business, from our UK Application Support and Architecture teams to our US based Cloud Centre of Excellency, ensuring that the teams remain closely synchronised and upcoming work is well planned.
- Ensure project resources and budgets are tracked and kept up to date.
- Develop and distribute timely status reporting with key metrics to appropriate stakeholders.
- Create, manage and share delivery plans, providing visibility of progress and dependencies.
- Identify project risks & issues escalating where appropriate in a timely manner; ensure impacts are communicated so all parties are aligned; partner with project stakeholders to resolve issues and mitigate project impacts.
- Make recommendations for improvements to existing processes and procedures
- Ensure timely use of project and technology tools to help drive accountability.
- Cloud Migration experience (preferably On prem to Azure)
- Experience of migrating containerized PHP applications to Azure, and databases from MySQL to Azure Flexserve.
- Knowledge of tools including ArgoCD, Github Actions and Helm Charts.
- Previous proven project leadership experience
- SDLC knowledge and experience managing web based application projects
- You should be able to demonstrate the following behaviours and capabilities:
- Present information in a concise and effective manner, ensuring messages are received, understood and all parties are aligned
- Motivate or inspire others to aim for higher levels of achievement
- Adopt new ways of doing things in pursuit of adding value to customers and the team
- Actively foster diversity and inclusion, valuing and respecting differences to achieve team harmony and enable higher team performance
- Learn from challenging experiences, recover and continue making progress towards objectives without reducing pace
- Align short-term priorities with strategic and long-term objectives
Desirable Skills and Attributes
- Experience working with matrixed/shared teams
- Experience working with MS Office and Atlassian tools
- Agile experience/Certified Scrum Master
- Project governance certification
- Participation in the project management community