LFA Public Sector Transformation Practise are looking for a Change Management Lead on an initial 6 Month contract.
Include but not limited to:
* Change Management - Responsible for ensuring project team and stakeholders are aligned around the change management definition.
* Change Planning - Implement and manage the project Change Action Plan created by the Change Management Working Group, led by Delivery Partner. Ensure alignment with Communications and Training plans. Provide inputs into the overall Project Plan. Provide weekly progress reports to PMO and monthly reports to Governance Boards via a Change Management Dashboard. Engage with Workstream Leads to obtain required information on people impacts for change messaging. Support the project and leadership to ensure change management activities are built into the transition of the project to maximise success and deliver long-term benefits
* Stakeholder Analysis and Engagement - Working with the identified impacted populations to understand their starting position, build awareness of the change and support them to build the desire to change via the creation and maintenance of a stakeholder engagement plan. Lead stakeholder engagement on project to ensure it meets Change Management requirements. Liaising with project Top Level Budget (TLB) Engagement Lead to assess the current level of engagement, identify any gaps, explain how changes will affect each Impacted Population and measure effectiveness of TLB Engagement.
* Leadership Engagement - Progress existing Key Influencers and Sponsorship Coalition planning by managing engagement objectives and monitoring progress.
* Change Engagement - Liaising with the project communications forum, reinforce the change through positive communications, tailored to audiences Working with the project Change Networks lead, ensure all areas of the business are adequately represented within the network, are proactively championing the changes in their area of the business, measure effectiveness of Change Network, raise issues and recommendations within Project Governance.
* Change Readiness - Working with PMO to identify, action, update and track the business readiness criteria before implementation.
You will be SC Cleared and have previous experience and a knowledge of the hands on application of change management principles, methodologies and tools (ideally Prosci ADKAR®), and a strong understanding of people impacts and the change process. You will have proven experience in building strong partnerships with a wide range of stakeholders and users, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills.
You will be a skilled influencer, with the proven ability to persuasively communicate to a diverse range of users and stakeholders to minimise resistance to change. You work well independently, proactively prioritising your work in a dynamic work environment. You are familiar with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle, including Agile and PRINCE2.