Service Transition Manager
- Location: London
- Sector: Cloud, Infrastructure and Services
- Job type: Contract
- Job functions: IT Service Management
- Salary: £460 – £470 per day + Outside IR35
Reporting to the Service Transition Lead you will be joining a globally recognised company embarking on a 2 year data programme.
- You create and agree the service acceptance criteria within IT and the wider business.
- Drive continuous process efficiencies and improvements across the team, delivering maximum value for the Group including regular reporting
- Responsible for defining the service requirements including SLAs, hours of operation, Non-functional requirements and perform gap analysis between standard support models and the requirements
- Responsible for creating the service design & transition documentation to document the end to end service, reflecting the requirements and how they will be met
Skills and experience
- Have an in-depth understanding of Service Management Framework principles and processes
- Strong Service Transition Management experience within various industries
- Experience of delivering/transitioning services into production and the after-care support.
- Transition from incumbent suppliers to new suppliers
- Held a similar position within Service Transition for global transformation programmes (ideally data).
- ITIL Certification.
Latest Service Transition Manager Jobs
Up to £85000 per annum
Product Manager – SaaS – £85,000 – London Product Manager required to join a high growth Software business based...