Senior Portfolio Analyst
- Location: Nottingham
- Sector: Change and Transformation
- Job type: Permanent, full time
- Industry: Health
- Job functions: PMO Analyst
- Salary: £48000 – £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- Reporting to: Head of Enterprise Portfolio Management Office
We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Portfolio Analyst to work permanently with a UK public health service organisation based in Nottingham.
The successful hire will own the Transformation Plan Costs and Benefits Master Data producing financial reporting and analysis. Alongside this, Senior Portfolio Analysts will support the organisation’s aim of saving £2.4bn by driving savings and providing a standardised range of quality assured products to meet diverse needs.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Senior Portfolio Analyst or Portfolio Analyst
- Significant experience in driving portfolio management activities in an enterprise environment with a large complex programme (c £40m)
- Experience optimising investment decision processes, business cases and documentation
- Competent application of financial analysis tools and techniques including NPV (net present value), ROI (return on investment) calculations and burn rate analysis
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and organisational skills
- Experience and knowledge of healthcare sector either in public or private is highly beneficial
Utilise your experience as a Senior Portfolio Analyst to drive change and make a long-term impact working with a renowned UK public health organisation.
Latest Portfolio Analyst Jobs
Health and Safety Officer
£6 - £600 per day + Ou
We are currently working with a leading Enterprise AI company who are looking for an interim Health & Safety...
£200 - £300 per day + Outside IR35, Hybrid Working
PMO Analyst / Project Co-Ordinator | La Fosse | Outside IR35 About the role: Conducting workstream risk and issues...
Golang Engineer – Outside IR35
£600 - £650 per day
We are working with a global-leading financial services and payments client looking for a Senior Golang Developer to join...
Security Testing Coordinator – Inside IR35 – Hybrid
£650 - £750 per day
Security Testing Coordinator – Inside IR35 – up to £750 a day – Hybrid (Watford) La Fosse have partnered...
Cyber Advisory Lead
£1000 - £1200 per day
Cyber Advisors! If you’re looking to secure your next contract for the new year then read on… I am...
Business Analyst – London Market
£650 - £750 per day + Inside IR35 and Hybrid Working
La Fosse | Inside IR35 | Hybrid Working, London I am working with a leading London Market Insurance company...
£600 - £700 per day + (Outside IR35)
Job Title: Contract Programme Manager (Outside IR35) Day Rate: £600PD – £700PD Location: London Contract Programme Manager required to...
SOC Lead (Outside IR35)
€700 - €800 per day
Security Operations Lead (Outside IR35 & Hybrid with regular travel to Europe) Tech company require a Contract SOC Lead...
Global Service Manager
£65000 - £75000 per annum + 10% bonus
Are you keen to join a truly global firm? You will be Joining this US-owned world-leading business as their...
IFS Consultant/IFS Developer/ ERP IFS Consultant
Up to £0.00 per annum
Role – Access & Security Lead (IFS Consultant/IFS Developer/ ERP IFS Consultant) Location – Hertfordshire or Glasgow (Hybrid) Access...
Head of Legal & Compliance & Company Secretary
£650 - £690 per day + Inside IR35
Health Care Provider are looking for an Interim Head of Legal & Compliance and Company Secretary for a 3...