You're role as Technology Support Analyst will be to act as the point of escalation, providing upto 2nd line support to customers and the executive stakeholders within the business.
Location: London (5 days a week)
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
This role will have a focus on VIP support so you'll have to prioritize and manage your workload, ensuring operational excellence and timely delivery of service.
- Identify and fix IT related incidents, problems, and requests to agreed standards. SLA's using ServiceNow.
- Champion and promote Service Improvement on an on-going basis to continually improve quality and user satisfaction with IT Services.
- Ensure appropriate OLAs/SLAs are met in all IT Services.
- Provide a VIP service to the Executive team, as well as executive meeting support when required.
Ideally you'll have:
- Experience providing 1st and 2nd line support with good desktop, Hardware and Application support skills.
- Strong experience of using and supporting both Apple Mobile Devices and Apple Laptops/Desktops
- Experience with dealing with and providing expert IT Support to Executive teams & VIPs within the business
- Experience of working with MS Azure Fundamentals.
Please apply directly for more detail.