Keen to work for one of UK’s leading education firms? You will be Joining this education firm s as their Service Management Specialist where you will report directly into the Head of Service Management .
You will be responsible for providing and facilitating the quality control and data analysis of the IT support to the company, reviewing ticket management, generating management information to assess ticket trends and identifying opportunities for process and system improvements.
Location: London (Hybrid)
Remuneration: up to £43k + benefits!
Your role as Service Management Specialist:
- To be the first point of contact for IT Services in providing incident and service request analysis for core applications and supported systems.
- Monitor and help to ensure staff carry out timely escalation of incidents and service requests to appropriate support teams when necessary and in line with service level targets.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties, commensurate with the grade of the post, as may be required by the Senior Management Team of IT Services.
- Assist in the management and operation of Service Management processes and procedures such as Major Incident, Change and Problem management.
Ideally to be successful you will have:
- ITIL foundation certificate
- Experience in the use of Power BI
- Extensive experience of using Microsoft Excel and Word
Sound like you? Please apply directly for more detail!