This role reports into the Service Management Lead. The person will support the Service Management Lead in building and enabling the Live Service teams through service management and enablement of automation. Comfortable working across technical and business teams supporting the drive across service management.
Remuneration: up to £350 per day (Inside IR35 - 6-month contract)
What you'll do
* Produce documentation as required for processes, SOP's, Knowledge, and other artefacts.
* Assist wider ITSM team to mature and continually improve processes.
* Engaging with stakeholders, you will facilitate and foster collaborative approaches, prioritise requirements and optimise resource utilisation.
* The role will support a wide variety of service duties including but not limited to; Continual Service Improvement (CSI), and Risk, IT Change, Service Asset and Configuration, Release, Problem, Incident, Service Level Management, Access and Service Catalogue Management etc.
* Working with the wider delivery team and delivery Partner(s) to remove impediments to delivery of services.
What you'll need
* Experience in service management and project management experience.
* Qualification in ITIL.
* Experience working in a fast-paced global organisation, supporting Service Management.
* Experience in producing documentation across processes and procedures.
* Experience of using MS Teams, Jira, Confluence, Excel, PowerPoint and ServiceNow.
Sounds interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.