Are you keen to joining a truly caring organisation, as their Service Desk Manager? You will be Joining this UK-owned charity as their Service Desk Manager where you will report directly into the Director of IT.
This is a fast paced environment, where you will manage and develop the Service Desk team and own responsibility for all internal IT services, systems processes and applications.
Location: London (3/4 days a week onsite)
Remuneration: up to £50k + benefits!
Your role as Service Desk Manager:
- Line management responsibility for the Service Desk team of Service Desk Analyst.
- Responsible for developing the team so that they are able to support all processes, systems and applications and provide excellent customer service up to the current high standards.
- Develop and continuously improve the ITIL based processes, templates and tools that are already in place.
- You will be managing the SLAs, looking at processes and systems.
Ideally to be successful you will have:
- ITIL Service Desk experience.
- Strong customer service background.
- Excellent knowledge of all Desktop, Server and Virtualisation concepts and technologies.
- Technical background.
Sound like you? Please apply directly for more detail!