Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Salary: £80,000 - £85,000 + Bonus
Location: Central London
Senior Project Manager required to join one of the most prestigious brokerage and financial services group that has a presence in UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific. You will report into the Head of PMO and be responsible for the delivering of a variety of cross-functional projects concurrently, using AGILE and WATERFALL frameworks as appropriate. This will include but is not limited too; developing project plans, identifying resource requirements, compiling and tracking the project budget, chairing meetings, including boards / steering groups.
You will join the Corporate PMO team and be responsible for the creation and maintenance of key project documentation and related project communication and administration. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the delivery of a variety of end-to-end projects across IT and Business Change.
- Background working for companies within Financial Services or Investment Management industry is ESSENTIAL
- Background operating as a Senior Project Manager / Programme Manager is ESSENTIAL
- Strong track record of delivering a variety of IT and Business Change projects working with a variety of business functions such as Cyber Security, Regulatory Change, Infrastructure, Software development, HR and Finance is essential
- Experience in working in AGILE and WATERFALL is essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Qualifications: Prince 2 Practitioner.
Please do submit your CV ONLY if you have experience working with Financial Services / Investment Banking.