Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Day Rate: £375 - £424 Outside IR35 / 3months Contract with potential to roll over.
Location: London/Hybrid - twice a week
Senior Business Analyst is required to join a licencing Industry, based in London with Hybrid working. You will be required to work within the Industry's Business Analysis & Solution Design function, covering requirements gathering and solution design in support the programmes and projects.
- You will be working on the company's website rebuild project
- You will be completely rebuilding a replacement of the old website through a new CMS
- The project will include requirement gathering for web page template designs, integrations with existing web applications connected to the company's website and Salesforce, form set ups (validation and rules) and setting up SEO / Analytics within the website.
· Proven experience as a Senior Business Analyst
· Self-starting attitude - able to quickly adapt to and understand the current website architecture.
· Researcher - able to work on your own, research unknown areas and clarify uncertainty.
· Stakeholder Management - able to work closely with technical partners and build consensus on solutions to problems.
· Communication - very high communication level - able to convey complex ideas to all levels of staff within the company.
Technical Knowledge & Skills
- ISEB or similar Business Analysis qualification.
- Proven experience of working with CMS's - WordPress in particular.
- Proven experience of working in SAFE, Scrum/Agile, Waterfall.
- Understanding and experience in working in DevOps (CI/CD).
- Review solution documentation produced by 3rd parties.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to join an organisation that is investing and growing and get the opportunity to shape and define your role. Please click apply if you would like to be considered for this opportunity!