Security Architect – Outside IR35
My client currently require a Security Architect. The Security Architect will be supporting across a host of projects, but the main focus will be around the design & implementation of automation tooling, to support with technical assurance & penetration testing.
The Security Architect will:
- Develop solution design for an automated penetration testing tool (conceptual & detailed) with multilevel security requirements to protect assets
- Determine protection needs of an automated penetration testing tool, allocation of security services, and select the necessary security mechanisms
- Provide input to the project plan & development of an automated penetration testing tool deployment
- Define the methodology for efficient use of an automated penetration testing and integration with existing processes
- Develop penetration testing scope to verify and validate security capabilities and requirements
- Management, deployment &/or design experience of core security technologies (e.g. firewalls, IDS, SIEM, IPS and endpoint security controls)
- Document reference architectures and security designs for new apps, infrastructure, and integration’s.
- Security accreditation’s preferred such as CISM, CISSP, M.Inst.ISP, CGEIT, CISA
Should you be interested in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org