Role - Salesforce Lead Developer
Location - West London
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
We are working with with a bespoke tailor-made travel organisation who are owned and backed by a private equity & venture capital parent company. During this quieter period of travel they are seizing the opportunity to heavily invest in a tech transformation in readiness for when things pick up again!
As part of this transformation they are seeking a Salesforce Developer to join their Salesforce team and help design, develop and implement new business processes & solutions.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Expert understanding of Salesforce platform & building custom apps.
- Experience of requirement, analysis, design, implementation and documentation of Salesforce solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Apex & Visualforce.
- Previous experience using REST and SOAP API's and other third party applications.
- Functional knowledge of Service Cloud.
- Must hold both a Salesforce Admin and Salesforce Developer Certification.
- Competent working within an Agile development methodology.
This role is based in West London, with a flexible 50/50 split ratio of working from home ND from the office and offering a generous salary of up to £70,000 + benefits
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!