Role: Programme Manager
We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to join a high-end global luxury retail organisation who are embarking on a large scale digital programme to optimise consumer experience across the client's European eCommerce platform.
As the Programme Manager you will be responsible for the release of all projects within the programme with multiple Project Managers reporting into you. You will work with business stakeholders to coordinate the rolling 24 month Digital development roadmap, monthly tech release schedule priorities, pre release UAT activities and post release checks, and escalate issues as required.
- Liaise with all Digital Project Managers at all stages of the project lifecycles to ensure governance and maintain alignment with the Digital Development roadmap.
- Experience leading projects and programmes end-to-end, from inception and vision creation through to acceptance in to service and support.
- Coordination of new Digital Product change requests, and establish requirements for acceptance.
- Proactively identify, define, and design solutions for ongoing optimization of the Client's webstores
- Financial and risk planning, tracking and reporting.
- Plan and executing communication plans across all stakeholders.
- Understand consumer trends in digital retail space, and implement a solution-forward approach.
- Experience managing and coordinating cross-functional teams to deliver the digital development roadmap.
- Knowledge and experience within the retail sector or similar.
- Understanding of a technical change process end to end.
- Project management qualification, e.g. Prince 2, Agile, PMP or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Jira/ Confluence Experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Excellent prioritisation, negotiation and organisation skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Order Management Systems, and SEO requirements.
Location: Hybrid (2 days in office a week) in London.
Salary: £60,000 - £67,000 + Excellent Benefits.