Position - Network Engineering Manager
Location - Oxford
Salary - £80,000 to £90,000 plus benefits
We are currently working with a leading publishing and broadcasting firm who are seeking a Network Manager. The role will be responsible for the strategy implementation, engineering, design, and operation of their global network infrastructure function and to support in their move towards a multi-cloud environment and improving the business agility.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience leading engineering teams, with leadership experience across an enterprise network and security infrastructure.
- Significant experience working in a network design and development
- Strong knowledge of large-scale Enterprise WAN/LAN networks, which encompass a diverse set of products and geographically disparate team.
- Experience working within complex network projects, demonstrable experience of leading large network migrations.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role is based in Oxford and comes with a generous salary up to £90,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.