- Remote Work
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- 3rd Line Support
- Azure Data Engineer
- Azure Devops Engineer
- IT Services
- IT Support
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Office 365
4 weeks ago
Role: Digital Modern Workplace Lead
Salary: Up to £75,000 + Benefits
Location: Remote/London (1+ day a week on site)
Working as part of the Global IT Infrastructure department you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all Cloud technologies within the department, supporting c.100k users across four regions.
Reporting to the Head of Global Infrastructure, you will be accountable for championing cloud services and ensuring that they are seamlessly delivered to the business customers. You should be able to plan, analyse, design, test and deploy enterprise-scale Cloud, IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS solutions.
To succeed in this position you will have:
- Proven experience in Microsoft Azure and Modern Workplace with a focus on implementing client solutions.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft cloud services, including Azure and Microsoft 365.
- Strong knowledge of EMS technologies, including Microsoft Intune, Azure Active Directory, and Conditional Access.
- Familiarity with mobile device management (MDM) and application management concepts.
- Experience with identity and access management (IAM) principles and best practices.
- Strong understanding of information protection and data security.
- Experience in Azure Cloud Security, with a strong understanding of Azure security services and configurations.
- Experience with security assessment methodologies and frameworks.
- Proficiency in scripting and automation using PowerShell, Azure CLI, or other relevant tools.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, and Application Insights.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Experience in dealing with large global Microsoft 365 migrations/implementations after M&A
- Experience in dealing with third-party provided services including outsourced / augmented teams.
- Ability to multitask and manage a large and varied workload and demonstrate high levels of self-organisation.
Please apply for more information!