Your role is newly created and will be joining a global leader and you will be an advocate for service and client experience across the technology organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be responsible for imbedding ITSM culture for a specific product offering, you will land in a modern environment (Agile/ServiceNow/ITIL v4) and key stakeholders will include Product and Dev Teams.
Location: City of London (2 days per week)
Remuneration: up to £58,000 + 10% bonus.
Your role as Service Manager
- Engaging with customers and internal stakeholders both pro-actively and re-actively.
- Promote Revenue Retention and Customer Experience Goals within Technology Operations
- Drive the governance, identify and improve global service performance to negate unnecessary service outages
- Actively use data and metrics to identify improvement and risk management agenda across services based on both internal and external input.
- Being a visible presence in-region as the key technology operations lead for service first
- Monitoring service always to ensure the highest levels of availability are maintained
- Ensuring ongoing service incidents are being managed effectively
- Embed a culture of sustainable Service Management across Service Delivery & IT Services
Ideally to be successful as Senior Service Manager
- You will have held an identical Service Management role for 3+ years.
- Experience of preserving service stability in a dynamic environment
- Problem solving and decision making in complex environments
- Strong understanding of large enterprise technology function and structures
- ITIL process and Agile DevOps practices (certifications advantageous)
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.
Every applicant will be reviewed and responded to