La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a client who are looking to hire an IT Project Manager into their team, on an initial 6 month contract. This role is paying £500-£550 per day, be 1-2 days a week on site in London and inside IR35.
The IT Department is responsible for the implementation, provision and support of all Information and Technology services within the firm. The department is a business services function that supports and contributes to the objectives of the legal practice. Members of this department are expected to fit into the firm's culture and be committed to providing a high quality of service to our customers.
Experience required for this role:
- Manage multiple, ongoing, and interrelated projects to achieve business goals. Coordinate and prioritise resources across business and technology areas. Organise and manage scope, timeline from project inception to completion.
- Responsible for providing project management services and expertise within our Information Technology Project Management team. Lead project teams in implementing the solutions through the entire life cycle.
- The project manager will be responsible for maintaining frequent and direct communication with stakeholders, developing scope and estimates, monitoring and controlling projects, and resolving impediments effectively and efficiently.
- Work closely with other IT resources, business stakeholders, and Project Managers across the support functions to ensure effective resource planning.
- Six to eight years of full end-to-end IT project management and delivery experience.
- Experience with risk and issue management.
- Experience with contract negotiations is preferred.
- Experience with project budgeting and working effectively within project budgets.
- Experience managing change control procedure.
- Experience creating and managing communication strategies.
- Experience with the coordination of user testing.
- Certification in Prince2 and/or PMP is preferred.