IT Infrastructure Manager – £65,000 + Benefits (Hybrid)
An exciting new IT Manager opportunity has become available at a UK leading veterinary nutrition company.
The role will suit a self-starter looking to join a fast-growing technology team. Delivering customer-centric solutions and support for their core business systems and users.
The right candidate will have experience leading projects and working with a vendor/MSP.
They will have full accountability for the IT infrastructure, core line of business applications and end user support services for all staff and systems across all UK locations.
Key skills and experience:
- Microsoft technologies – M365, MS Azure, etc.
- Networking technologies – WAN, LAN, VPNs, Switching, Routing etc.
- Knowledge of EPR/CRM technologies.
- Infrastructure scripting – PowerShell, Python etc.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Ability to take initiative and ownership to get projects delivered.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude to change.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to optimise business processes with technology in a leading organisation.
Please apply for more information.