- Financial Services
£950 - £1000 per day
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Security Operations
- Microsoft Azure
Head of Cyber Security (Inside IR35)
Big Name Financial Services Firm require a Head of Cyber to support and deliver the CISO’s Cyber requirements within a complex & federated environment. This role is a senior leadership position however it will require a strong technical understanding and to be able to take ownership, drive change and challenge from a Cyber perspective.
Head of Cyber Security will have the following experience:
- Experience as a Deputy CISO, Head of Security or ISO reporting directly into the CISO.
- Reported up to CIO level previously
- Set-up and run operational security functions
- Able to own remediation tasks and risk reduction activities.
- Point of contact for Cyber Security Transformation Delivery
- Has experience and in-depth understanding of Information Security Consulting (i.e. business impact assessments, risk assessments, and working with change functions)
- Has hands on experience of operational security processes, able to work with and challenge other technical teams and Senior Leadership i.e. Architecture,
- Good Technical understanding across to consult across Cyber Security deliverables i.e. DLP, SIEM, Cloud Security, DevSec, Endpoint Monitoring, Web Access Firewalls, and operational security tooling
- Experience working in a Federated environment
- Financial Services experience (preferred)
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management is key.
If interested, please do not hesistate to contact Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com or Antonio.Alfieri@lafosse.com