Are you passionate about IAM and interested in joining a business close to all of our hearts that will allow you to transform your career in the coming years???
Well look no further as I am currently partnered with a household name /FTSE100 on an industry leading cyber security expansion campaign! The org are underway a huge digitalisation programme to transform the way we all know them! A vital part of this security transformation is Identity Access Management.
Reporting into the Head of Identity Access Management, you will help shape and define Identity and Access Management policies across the company whilst working collaboratively with internal/external teams to analyse, design, implement and continually refine the IAM strategy! This is the perfect time to join the org too, as you get to be part of the journey from the very start, and personally contribute to the shaping of the IAM strategy.
The Head of IAM is also huge on career development, so will give you exposure to broadening your skillset and specialising in areas of interest to you! Lots of scope to learn all about IAM/PAM in a huge complex environment!
Some of the cool things you'll be involved in are:
- Building relationships with key business stakeholders, project teams, operational teams, and service providers.
- Help the Cyber Security and Infrastructure teams to embed access governance and PAM best practices for both on premise and cloud-based solutions for employees, contractors, and partners.
- Provide subject matter expert advice to the teams responsible for developing, maintaining, and administrating access management services in how best to integrate, configure, secure, and maintain identity and access management systems.
- Deliver the BAU Identity and Access Management function through the Joiners, Movers, and Leavers process in line with operational processes.
- Provide accurate management information, producing reports to tight deadlines for Key Risk Indicators, internal and external auditors.
- Translate high level requirements and designs into low level designs and configuration that engineers, and developers can implement.
La Fosse are handling this appointment exclusively, so if this sounds like something that could be of interest, please drop Jack Hanley a note at Jack.Hanley@lafosse.com or reach out directly 07706342952