Enterprise Security Architect | Full-Time, Permanent | Fully Remote | £90,000
La Fosse has an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to exchange their current role for one in a global company specialising in professional services and facilities management.
This opportunity will include understanding the business's requirements and identifying gaps between the needs of the business and the current IT capabilities. You will need to be able to define solutions to further close any gaps and continuously make the projects are maintained.
You will be
- Working closely with Senior business representatives and IT Directors to understand their sector needs.
- To create roadmap solutions to tackle the IT needs of the business or client.
- Assure the technical delivery of these solutions.
- To lead in all areas relating to security strategy, and technology choice and assist implementation and operational teams in managing their projects and ongoing services.
- Professional approach.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Stack- for example, Azure, O365 and API framework.
- Industry-relevant certifications.
- Undergraduate in computer science/IT/Electronics Engineering, M.C.A. or equivalent University degree.