La Fosse has partnered with UKs leading energy company who are looking for a End User Computing Service Manager.
role based in London (3 days onsite/week ideally).
The End User Cmputing Service Manager will be responsible for:
– Deliver EUC service and monitor overall EUC operational team performance levels.
– Deliver monthly EUC operational performance reports.
– Make sure that all EUC processes are aligned properly to ensure maximum delivery efficiency.
– Ensure prompt resolution of all tickets to reduce backlog.
– Meet all applicable SLAs and KPIs and report any deviations promptly.
– Ensure minutes, actions, and improvement plans are documented for 3rd party supplier reviews.
– Take charge of asset management process.
– To effectively manage risks within the EUC tower.
– Comply with all UKPN health and safety procedures, ensuring 3rd parties compliance.
– Support the IS Operations management team to deliver service excellence
– Be a single point of contact for all EUC operational issues through to resolution
– Develop and enhance operational procedures to reduce the cost of operation, improve performance levels and ensure consistency in operational standards.
– Advocate for the adoption and adherence to UKPN defined operating procedures, ensuring full compliance across all teams.
Skills, Qualifications & Requirements
– 5 plus years expereince in a similar role.
– To effectively engage partners at all levels both internal and external, even during difficult times.
– Excellent knowledge of enterprise tooling in the end user area incl. Service Now
– Technical qualification (MCSE level) and Technical background in an enterprise environment.
– Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of both infrastructure and desktop technologies.
– Relationship builder and expereince of managing a large distributed team.
– Experience analysing of data and then producing actions plans/trackers in resolving problems.
– SLA/KPI management and Service Improvement experience.
This is an urgent role, so please get in touch ASAP to discuss.