Director of Product Management – Government Services / Consulting – UK (Remote) – £160,000
Director of Product Management required to join a leading IT Consulting business who work closely with businesses in the public sector. You will be responsible for building and nurturing the product teams, support Agile adoption and facilitate cultural change across the organisation to support the transition to an agile product management based technology organisation.
The Product Director is responsible for leading multiple product teams and supporting the wider organisation as it adopts new ways of working. The role holder will act as a key point of engagement and escalation with product stakeholders across the business to demonstrate the value being delivered and manage correct expectations.
- In association with the relevant product team, work closely with the business contracts and functional teams to drive the business towards digital innovation, cost efficiency, service effectiveness, enhanced user experience and revenue generation
- Ensure product teams have the support and appropriate environment to feel positive about adopting Fusion principles
- Support all product teams in developing strategic roadmaps that are priortised by business value
- Ensure all product teams understand the importance of each of the roles defined in the relevant Agile framework and can recognise where they need to self-improve
- Building effective cross-cutting capabilities to support product teams
- Product Management experience within the public sector or consulting
- Has worked in a Product Management transformation environment
- Experience of Agile Product Management ways of working