A leading PharmTech company is actively searching for DevOps Engineers!
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Location: Remote (Quarterly Visits), Colchester (CO4 9YQ)
Focused on helping clients master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions. They combine software and leading expert services to offer a unique solutions portfolio with easy to achieve automation via data generation that lifts organizations to a new level of effectiveness.
This is a great opportunity to join a Technology Department responsible for designing and developing the tech solutions that drive the organisation's business systems. It is a fast-paced role, and they are looking for those who strive to be their best and love a challenge.
Technical Skills Required:
- Deep knowledge of Azure
- Key DevOps practices (CI/CD) and source control with Git.
- IaC tools such as Terraform/Pulumi.
- Hands-on experience with Docker.
- Strong programming/scripting skills in languages such as Python or Go.
- Database technologies such as MySQL.
- Strong drive to engineer solutions using best practices. (Essential)
- Security first design philosophy.
- Experience or at least a good understanding of cloud tech such as Kubernetes and/or Serverless.
Soft Skills Required:
- Passionate about the world of cloud engineering and programming.
- Love of learning new skills and a drive to push yourself.
- Able to deal with high-pressure situations, and act accordingly.
- Complex polymorphic problem solving will be your bread and butter! A love for the solution and a want for more.
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly to a high standard.
- Thrive in a strong teamwork environment and put the team first in all your actions.
What do they offer?
- High Autonomy. You are the engineer and craftsman.
- Space to learn. 10% of your time reserved for training days.
- Access to tools including Linux Academy and Pluralsight.
- Career progression and mentorship.