- Hybrid Working
- Inside IR35
£249 - £250 per day
- 2nd Line Support
- Desktop Engineer
- IT Support
- Support Engineer
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Office 365
You will be joining well recognised global financial services company in a state-of-the-art, modern envrionment. Primarily Microsoft, Office365, Azure, ServiceNow, Intune and providing VIP Support both remotely and F2F across the business.
Location: London (4/5 days a week on-site – flex once settled).
Rate: £250 per day (inside IR35)
Length: 6 months initial, likely 18-24 months.
Your role as Desktop Support Engineer
- Providing high level of customer service through on-site technology support.
- Assist the team with ad hoc project work and training of new staff.
- Ensure that all tickets are logged and resolved in a timely and effective manner (according to defined SLAs).
- Determining and executing the appropriate technical response to customer issues. Evaluating problems and requests and selecting the most appropriate solution within corporate guidelines.
- Identify areas of potential improvement, highlight problems, and suggest solutions to ensure continuity of service delivery
- Complete the on-boarding and off-boarding processes for new joiners and leavers.
- Exposure to Intune, Active Directory, Windows 10, Office365, Teams, Citrix and ITIL.
Ideally as Desktop Support Engineer
- You will have held an identical support role for 3+ years ideally within financial services.
- Confident with 2nd Line Support experience and eagerness to progress technical capabilities.
- Broad experience with PC/Laptop hardware, software, and mobile devices.
- Require personable individual, technical skills can be taught.
- Ability to liaise with VIPs.
Sound interesting? Immediate start available. Please do apply directly for more detail.